Monday, October 16, 2006

Stupid Blogger!

The title of this post WAS going to be "Saturday Sky posted on Monday," but Blogger refuses to upload any pictures. Grrrrr...
Anyway, it was overcast and gloomy on Saturday, the kind of weather that makes me want to sleep instead of getting anything done. It was just as well, though, since I woke up Friday morning with a muscle spasm in my neck and was still sort of scrunched up and in pain on Saturday. Thanks to better living through chemistry, however, I am now at least able to stand up almost straight. Still can't turn my head very far to the left or tilt it back, but oh well!

Progress on DH's scarf proceeds, albeit slowly. I am just past 36 inches long on it, so it is over half done. I could really use a plain stockinette or garter stitch project about now, since this herringbone pattern requires me to actually pay attention to what I'm doing. And when I don't, tinking it back is a royal pain (ask me how I know). I'll post a picture, as soon as Blogger gets over its problem.

Will also post some kitty cuteness, as soon as ... well, you know the rest! Later-

1 comment:

Bev said...

yes, I second that...STUPID, STUPID blogger!! I also couldn't post pictures .... nuts!

Can't wait to see kitty cuteness tho'