Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ISE3 (International Scarf Exchange) goodies


Hey, it's only been ten days since I received my package, and already I'm posting pix. (Can you hear the sarcasm in that statement?) Well, here I am, wearing my beautiful, warm new scarf. I really like this pattern (Inner Truth from Magknits), and the colors are gorgeous. My scarf partner hand-dyed the yarn herself and did a wonderful job on both the dyeing and the knitting.


The scarf did not arrive alone, however; it had this adorable stuffed rat and yummy Jelly Rats candy to keep it company.

The rat's name is Rodney (or so he tells me), and he's wearing his very own knitted scarf to match mine.
Here's a shot of Rodney getting acquainted with Shadow; notice how thrilled the cat looks. :-)
Well, I suppose I'd better get started on something for dinner...onward!

3 comments:

Bev said...

mmmmm, something stuffed besides a lady bug....woo hoo! Cutie with his scarf (keep an eye on Charlie!!)

since this is a knitting blog (amongst other things), I have a question.....do you have a pattern for a large knit Christmas Sock that can be done on 2 needles? Seems I have the need to create another such object.

Mia said...

I'm happy you're happy! And Rodney's found a friend too....awwww!

Bev said...

I'm thinking she means sock....I could manage a scarf without a pattern!! (hehehe)