Friday, December 1, 2006

Giving thanks (a week late)


What a marvelous Thanksgiving sunrise; how can I not be thankful for such beauty!?

Other things I am thankful for? My parents still being alive, especially after my father surviving a second battle with cancer, and living near enough to see them regularly. My sister & BIL living in Colorado Springs, and their daughter & her fiance' in Ft. Collins, so that I can see them semi-regularly (though not often enough :-). A wonderful DH who never questions the size of my fabric or yarn stash. A loving DS, now cooking for us on a regular basis. Five crazy feline furballs and one Cockatiel, endlessly entertaining and amusing us. Abundance in just about every category I can think of. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you get the idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that you were also getting some of those beautiful sunrises!

And better to give thanks late than not at all!