Thursday, September 28, 2006

She's baaaackkkk.......

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth; time just seems to get away from me more and more these days. If it's this bad at 50, I don't want to think about how fast time will fly by when I'm 80, provided I make it that long!

I have accomplished something in the last couple of weeks; I finally bought the yarn to make my ISE3 partner's scarf. You can check out the yarny goodness in the picture above. The color's not quite accurate, even though I played with it in Picture Manager, and you really can't see the depth of shading that's there, either. Nice stuff!

I've started working on the scarf pattern that I've selected to use, but haven't gotten far enough into it to know whether it's what this yarn wants to be. Stay tuned... (and I promise, it won't be another two weeks before I post again!)

2 comments:

Bev said...

well, welcome to the blogging world (and shame on you for not giving me a hint earlier!!)

That yarn looks yummy, I'm looking forward to seeing what all you're working on.......even the trips to the frog pond!

Nancy G said...

Thought I should have more than just one post before I told you about it...
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!